1. Damaged drill pipe:
1. In most cases, the fracture of the drill pipe belongs to the friction between the drill pipe and the hole wall, so that the wall thickness of the drill pipe is reduced, and the strength is too weak to cause the drill pipe to break.
2. Preventive measures: pay attention to inspection when adding drill rods, and stop using excessively worn drill rods.
2. the impactor does not sound:
1. There are four common situations:
(1) The valve core is broken;
(2) The tail of the drill bit is broken, and the broken pieces enter the cylinder to grab the hammer;
(3) The exhaust hole is blocked by rocks.
(4) When the chisel is cut off, the exhaust resistance of the water in the hole is large, and the impactor is not easy to start.
2. Treatment method: When there is no sound from the impactor, first check according to the above four reasons; the check method is to raise the impactor for a period of time, reduce the exhaust resistance, spray some water, and then slowly push it to the bottom of the hole. The method does not work, it is likely to belong to the first three reasons. The impactor should be removed for cleaning or replacement.
3. Carding machine bit:
1. In addition to the complicated stratum which can make the machine bit in normal drilling, there are the following reasons:
1. The drill bit is damaged;
2. The new drill bit is larger than the original diameter;
3. The displacement of the rock drill causes the drill tool to deflect in the hole;
4. When the rock is swaying, the hole wall or 00-1 falls off the rock or encounters a large crack Or cave;
5. Rock dust cannot be discharged when encountering broken zone with yellow mud and gravel;
6. Operation fault. When the drilling is stopped for a long time, the rock dust will not be blown away, and the drilling tool will not be lifted, so the impactor is buried by the rock dust.
2. Treatment method: The current strength of the drill bit has basically eliminated the folding wings. Once there are special circumstances, you can blow the bottom rock powder first, and then use a section of seamless pipe with a similar diameter and hole diameter to fill it with butter or asphalt and connect it to the drill. The rod is transported to the bottom of the hole, and then the broken wing at the bottom of the hole is taken out. When encountering the last five stuck drills, the serious situation is that the drill cannot be lifted. If the wind motor does not rotate, the impactor does not rotate either. At this time, only use external torque or auxiliary tools to help lift, so as to rotate the drill tool, and then lift the drill tool until the fault is eliminated. When re-swinging, first apply a little pressure and then gradually increase to normal working pressure.
4. the drill bit, diagonal, demoulding:
1. In the case of drill pipe jumping, it may be exchanged for changes in rock formations or dropped into rocks or alloy plates. From the appearance, if the alloy parts fall, it is almost impossible to enter the ruler, and the drill rod is more rhythmic.
2. After confirming the alloy flakes, the drill bit can be blown out by strong blowing. When it can't be blown, it can also be dealt with by dealing with the bit flaps, for example, there is only a fault or broken in the hole. When using a belt, the alloy will be squeezed into the wall of the hole at these locations, or it can be removed and a new drill can be used for further drilling.
5. Precautions for using the wind motor:
1. Before connecting the motor and the hose, the hose should be carefully cleaned. You can open the pipe valve for a few seconds, then blow the hose with compressed air, and then connect it again.
2. The connection between the motor and the hose must be firm.
3. Before operation, make sure that there is lubricating oil in the lubricator and the lubricating oil path is unobstructed. It is not allowed to work without lubricating oil.
4. If the motor is found to be unable to work normally, it should be stopped immediately for maintenance, and a large amount of unloading on the working surface is prohibited.